Monday, January 4, 2016

Goals For 2016

This year, I will write better relate and reviews for vodcasts and chapter notes. To do this, I will go back to older vodcasts and see what I left out of the relate and reviews that is important. Then I will write all important information in the R&R, while leaving out the less important details, making them more informative and concise. I will know I have completed this when I can study for a test using only R&Rs and understand everything I need to know.

I will also make better food from leftovers in my kitchen. Whenever I make lunch, it usually involves me taking random things out of the refrigerator and putting them into a sandwich. I will start making more creative and tasty things from the leftovers without having to prepare anything apart from using the microwave. I will do this by trying new things that and choosing different methods of making them into a meal that isn't just a pile of food. I will know my goal is complete when I no longer get stumped of what to have for lunch when looking in the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment