Sunday, May 22, 2016

20 Time Final Post

Well, 20% of my time in biology has come and gone, and a few days ago, we did this presentation you see here (I'm on the left). We encountered many difficulties, such as calculating radiation. Our final product was meant to be an infograph, but we ran short on time and didn't finish. If you want to see the unfinished infograph, check here. The fact that it is unfinished isn't important, what's important was what we accomplished. Overall, I believe we did very well on our presentation. We were both nervous, and stuttered a bit, but with the little rehearsal we got, we did a lot better than I thought we would. Our preparation was limited because we were unable to get together before the presentation. This was a great project that gave us an opportunity to learn what we wanted, and I just wish we had more time to work on it. If you want to see what my partner said about this project, check out his post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment